Please Note

All the content in this blog, both text and photos are mine, unless specified. Please do not copy, re publish, alter pictures from this blog for commercial purposes. If you're using my pictures or tutorials,please link back and give credit.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Cast On Flowers

This week again I've managed to kill two birds with a stone!!! Cast on stitch was the TAST stitch of the week and that led to my completing the third basket in BE project.It's called Cast On flowers.The flowers have 5 petals each with 20-25 cast ons.The center is filled with french knots.The buds have two petals and are tacked down with couching.The calyx of the buds is a 15 wrap bullion.Here's the pic.


Hmm..now back to my technical writing.

3 comments:

Dy said...

Lovely! Doesn't Cast On stitch make beautiful flowers.

Thanks for leaving me a comment, unfortunately I've been very remiss with my TAST samples recently - some catching up to do!

Vivian said...

Beautiful!
The thread you are using shows the stitches very nicely.

Bhavani said...

Wow! That is all I can say. Whar type of thread are you using?
Bhavani