Painting on Window Pane-Part 2




Last day,I painted the lower half of our sealed window in the living room.After painting the top half ,I'd been putting this off for some time.My friends started asking if I had completed it.So I just decided to finish it off.The paint spots on the other side are still visible inspite of my 'artistic' attempts to hide it.Atleast,people would look at the painting first and then the blemishes :-) Wish the painters had been a little more careful.




The second pic is that of the whole window. After the novelty wears off maybe I'll erase this and just put a curtain there.Is there some other way to make this look good? Your suggestions are welcome.


Comments

  1. Cool Lady. you know how to make best of what you have. :) i liked the painting..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment