Finally...the anchor kit is finished...phew!!!

Hello everyone,

I have done it...I have a finish!!!

I had promised myself that I would finish the long pending Anchor embroidery kit one way or the other. I just had to have perseverance and the willpower to take up stitching in the little amount of time I get . And I managed it...phew, double,triple phew!!! :)

Here are the pics. You can click on them for better view.


I am happy with the colors I chose and happy again that I did not go with the original colors.


This is the other side of the doily. I opted for a different combination again ..heh,heh..

And here is the full view of the doily.




Yes,I know... it needs to be washed and the sides have to be sewn up. It'll done..no more postponing.

I'll now move on to another UFO which has been languishing for years. It is time to free its soul :)

Till next post...

Love, luck and sunshine,
Deepa

Comments

  1. Wow... nice embroidery.... i love the colors... i think leaves are fishbone stitch???? and the daisy stitch is gorgeous itself....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....very lovely....how are you planning to use this finished piece???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! All that perseverence and willpower paid off in a beautiful project. I like the blue flowers the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done it is a good feeling when an old UFO finally gets finished and this is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. worth every second you spent on it! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done in finishing your UFO. The colours and stitches are all so eye-pleasing.
    A beautiful embroidery.

    It's always a good feeling to finish a project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment