About Me

Hi,Iam Deepa from Bangalore,India.Iam a lecturer by profession and embroidery is my passion.This blog is my space to share my passion with you. Iam so glad that you came by to visit my little space in this blogosphere. Hope you enjoy your visit here.Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions.I would love to hear from you.You can also mail me at deepabalagopalatgmaildotcom

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Embroidery pattern- from a magazine published in 1885

This is a picture I came across while searching for old magazines in Google.It immediately called out to me.. 'don't I look good enough for embroidery? Come on!! copy me, Iam available ' .So here it is. You can click on the image and save it.There are no copyright issues,since it is from Project Gutenberg.Infact the magazine from which I got this doesn't even mention the word Embroidery.But it looks good enough,doesn't it? And in case you are still curious about the source of this pic,click here .

1 comment:

Drewzel said...

This is lovely! Have you stitched it up yet?
It would also look sweet made into a rubber stamp and stamped onto notepaper etc :)