About Me

Hi,Iam Deepa from Bangalore,India.Iam a lecturer by profession and embroidery is my passion.This blog is my space to share my passion with you. Iam so glad that you came by to visit my little space in this blogosphere. Hope you enjoy your visit here.Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions.I would love to hear from you.You can also mail me at deepabalagopalatgmaildotcom

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rolled Roses-Brazilian Embroidery

Finally managed to finish a part of the second basket in the Ellen's Basket.This one is called Rolled roses.The stitch used is bullion.
Still a long way to go before attaining perfection,but getting better each time . (atleast,that's what I think :-) )

The picture has been taken from a distance,so not very clear.I'll post a close up once I finish the leaves and branches.The previous basket of creeping flowers which I completed can be seen here

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This look like a lovely project, Deepa. I love the roses. What fun if every basket is filled with different flowers.

The bullion stitch is one I'm still working on, too. But after the TaST week it is at least off my "avoid" list.